September 25, 2021
Cape Cod Brew Fest
We are excited to announce that after a one year hiatus, the Cape Cod Brew Fest returns in 2021 with tickets going on sale on July 1st!
The ninth annual Cape Cod Brew Fest is scheduled for Saturday, September 25, 2021 at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds. Join us for this celebration of American craft brewers and sample from 50+ breweries and over 200 styles of beer. The event will have one session from 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. All beverage samples are included in your ticket, access to food vendors and much more. Every attendee will receive a custom glass as they exit the festival.
The Cape Cod Brew Fest is a private, ticketed, 21+ event. No one without a ticket or under the legal age will be admitted, including minors, children, infants and babies.
What Does My Ticket Include?
All General Admission tickets include entry to the 3.5-Hour festival with unlimited beer sampling and a branded pint glass. Designated Driver tickets include entry to the festival, non-alcoholic beverage(s), snacks and a branded pint glass.
|Ticket Fees||General Admission||Designated Driver|
|July 1 – July 31||$50||$15|
|August 1 – September 25||$55||$15|
|At The Gate||$60||$20|
The Nitty Gritty Details
- The Festival starts at 2:00 and ends at 5:30.
- The event is outdoors. And will be held rain-or-shine.
- This is a 21+ event. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted. No exceptions.
- ID’s are checked at the entrance.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
- Please print your tickets or have the barcode ready on your smartphones.
- Check in will begin a 1/2 hour before the gates open.
- Additional tickets will be available for sale at the gate.
- We love dogs too, but sorry, NO DOGS allowed in the festival unless they are a service animal.
- All attendees are handed a plastic sampling cup upon ENTERING the event.
- All attendees will pick up a commemorative glass as they EXIT the event.
- Event merchandise and shirts will be available for sale on site.
- The festival is rain or shine. In the event of extreme and severe weather forecasted, the festival may be cancelled or altered after organizers consult with public safety officers. There are no refunds.
COVID-19 Event Protocols
Our COVID-19 event protocols and guidelines will be detailed further closer to the event — and will be dictated by science and CDC and MDPH guidelines at the time of the event.
Current guidelines per the CDC and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, if you’re fully vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask outside. If you’re not fully vaccinated, please wear a mask whenever social distancing is not available.
For the latest information about the safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine in Massachusetts, visit Mass.gov/CovidVaccine.
High Risk Attendees
We strongly recommend that anyone who is considered to be “high-risk” under CDC guidelines, refrain from coming to the Festival at this time.
We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we look to host a safe and responsible event.
We ask that you please prepare accordingly and enjoy the Cape Cod Brew Fest safely by designating a driver, using ride shares or calling a taxi in advance.
Ride Share Drop-Off Point
Those using ride-shares or taxis to attend the festival should set their drop off point to 319 Currier Road, East Falmouth, MA (map). There are absolutely no drop offs allowed on Nathan Ellis Highway.
Parking is available directly onsite at the Fairgrounds on a first-come, first-served basis in the lots off of Currier Road (map).
© 2021 Cape Cod Brew Fest. All Rights Reserved.