Saturday, September 19
Cape Cod Brew Fest
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 Pandemic and we have made the decision to temporarily delay opening ticket sales for this event until public health policies regarding large scale gatherings become clear again.
We truly hope to see you in September or in 2021!
The ninth annual Cape Cod Brew Fest is scheduled for will be held on Saturday, September 19, 2020 at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds. Join us for this celebration of American craft brewers and sample from 100+ breweries and over 300 styles of beer. The event will have one session from 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. All beverage samples are included in your ticket, as well as live music, access to food vendors and much more. Every attendee will receive a custom glass as they exit the festival.
The Cape Cod Brew Fest is a private, ticketed, 21+ event. No one without a ticket or under the legal age will be admitted, including minors, children, infants and babies.
What Does My Ticket Include?
All General Admission tickets include entry to the 3.5-Hour festival with unlimited beer sampling and a branded pint glass. Designated Driver tickets include entry to the festival, non-alcoholic beverage(s), snacks and a branded pint glass.
|Ticket Fees||General Admission||Designated Driver|
|Thru June 30||$45||$15|
|July 1 – July 31||$50||$15|
|August 1 – September 19||$55||$15|
|At The Gate||$60||$20|
The Nitty Gritty Details
- The Festival starts at 2:00 and ends at 5:30.
- The event is outdoors. And will be held rain-or-shine.
- This is a 21+ event. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted. No exceptions.
- ID’s are checked at the entrance.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
- Please print your tickets or have the barcode ready on your smartphones.
- Check in will begin a 1/2 hour before the gates open.
- Additional tickets will be available for sale at the gate.
- We love dogs too, but sorry, NO DOGS allowed in the festival unless they are a service animal.
- All attendees are handed a plastic sampling cup upon ENTERING the event.
- All attendees will pick up a commemorative glass as they EXIT the event.
- Event merchandise and shirts will be available for sale on site.
- The festival is rain or shine. In the event of extreme and severe weather forecasted, the festival may be cancelled or altered after organizers consult with public safety officers. There are no refunds.
The Cape Cod Brew Fest will feature live music by Steve Demers throughout the afternoon.
“With familiar song structures and melodic hooks soaring through each of his songs, it’s hard not to find something to sing along to.”
We ask that you please prepare accordingly and enjoy the Cape Cod Brew Fest safely by designating a driver, using ride shares or calling a taxi in advance.
Ride Share Drop-Off Point
Those using ride-shares or taxis to attend the festival should set their drop off point to 319 Currier Road, East Falmouth, MA (map). There are absolutely no drop offs allowed on Nathan Ellis Highway.
Parking is available directly onsite at the Fairgrounds on a first-come, first-served basis in the lots off of Currier Road (map).
All attendees receive the above 2019 Cape Cod Brew Fest glass as they exit the festival!
© 2019 Cape Cod Brew Fest. All Rights Reserved.