Saturday, September 21
Cape Cod Brew Fest
The eighth annual Cape Cod Brew Fest will be held on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds. Join us for this celebration of American craft brewers and sample from 100+ breweries and over 300 styles of beer. The event will have one session from 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. All beverage samples are included in your ticket, as well as live music, access to food vendors and much more. Every attendee will receive a custom glass as they exit the festival.
The Cape Cod Brew Fest is a private, ticketed, 21+ event. No one without a ticket or under the legal age will be admitted, including minors, children, infants and babies.
What Does My Ticket Include?
All General Admission tickets include entry to the 3.5-Hour festival with unlimited beer sampling and a branded pint glass. Designated Driver tickets include entry to the festival, non-alcoholic beverage(s), snacks and a branded pint glass.
|Ticket Fees||General Admission||Designated Driver|
|Thru June 30||$45||$15|
|July 1 – July 31||$50||$15|
|August 1 – September 21||$55||$15|
|At The Gate||$60||$20|
The Nitty Gritty Details
- The Festival starts at 2:00 and ends at 5:30.
- The event is outdoors. And will be held rain-or-shine.
- This is a 21+ event. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted. No exceptions.
- ID’s are checked at the entrance.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
- Please print your tickets or have the barcode ready on your smartphones.
- Check in will begin a 1/2 hour before the gates open.
- Additional tickets will be available for sale at the gate.
- We love dogs too, but sorry, NO DOGS allowed in the festival.
- All attendees are handed a plastic sampling cup upon ENTERING the event.
- All attendees will pick up a commemorative glass as they EXIT the event.
- Event merchandise and shirts will be available for sale on site.
The Cape Cod Brew Fest will feature live music by Steve Demers throughout the afternoon.
“With familiar song structures and melodic hooks soaring through each of his songs, it’s hard not to find something to sing along to.”
We ask that you please prepare accordingly and enjoy the Cape Cod Brew Fest safely by designating a driver, using ride shares or calling a taxi in advance.
Parking is available directly onsite at the Fairgrounds on a first-come, first-served basis in the lots off of Currier Road (map).
All attendees receive the above 2018 Cape Cod Brew Fest glass as they exit the festival!
© 2019 Cape Cod Brew Fest. All Rights Reserved.