September 24, 2022
Cape Cod Brew Fest
The tenth annual Cape Cod Brew Fest is scheduled for Saturday, September 24, 2022 at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds. Join us for this celebration of American craft brewers and sample from 60+ breweries and over 150 styles of beer. The event will have one session from 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. All beverage samples are included in your ticket, access to food vendors and much more. Every attendee will receive a custom glass as they exit the festival.
The Cape Cod Brew Fest is a private, ticketed, 21+ event. No one without a ticket or under the legal age will be admitted, including minors, children, infants and babies.
What Does My Ticket Include?
All General Admission tickets include entry to the 3.5-Hour festival with unlimited beer sampling and a branded pint glass. Designated Driver tickets include entry to the festival, non-alcoholic beverage(s), snacks and a branded pint glass.
|Ticket Fees||General Admission||Designated Driver|
|June 1 – July 31||$60||$15|
|August 1 – September 25||$65||$15|
|At The Gate||$70||$20|
The Nitty Gritty Details
- The Festival starts at 2:00 and ends at 5:30.
- The event is outdoors. And will be held rain-or-shine.
- This is a 21+ event. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted. No exceptions.
- IDs are checked at the entrance.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
- Please print your tickets or have the barcode ready on your smartphones.
- Check-in will begin a 1/2 hour before the gates open.
- Additional tickets will be available for sale at the gate.
- We love dogs too, but sorry, NO DOGS allowed in the festival unless they are a service animal.
- All attendees are handed a plastic sampling cup upon ENTERING the event.
- All attendees will pick up a commemorative glass as they EXIT the event.
- Event merchandise and shirts will be available for sale on site.
- The festival is rain or shine. In the event of extreme and severe weather forecasted, the festival may be canceled or altered after organizers consult with public safety officers. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS in the event of an extreme weather cancellation.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, in the event that you cannot attend and have tickets, you are welcome to gift or sell them. The Cape Cod Brew Fest is not responsible for private transactions regarding ticket resale.
We ask that you please prepare accordingly and enjoy the Cape Cod Brew Fest safely by designating a driver, using ride shares or calling a taxi in advance.
Ride Share Drop-Off Point
Those using ride-shares or taxis to attend the festival should set their drop off point to 319 Currier Road, East Falmouth, MA (map). There are absolutely no drop offs allowed on Nathan Ellis Highway.
Parking is available directly onsite at the Fairgrounds on a first-come, first-served basis in the lots off of Currier Road (map).
© 2022 Cape Cod Brew Fest. All Rights Reserved.